There is a wide range of hospitality packages available for the Aegon tennis championships at Queen’s Club between the 19th-25th June 2017.
There are more seats available than in previous years and exceptional surroundings, facilities and opportunities so hospitality packages are selling very quickly.
To make a day at Queen’s Club memorable for all the right reasons you need to think about booking now.
The Aegon championship is a Wimbledon warm up. In 2015, the week-long event was elevated in status to an ATP World Tour 500 series fixture.
Perhaps we have Sir Andy Murray to thank for this Aegon tennis event’s increasing capacity, popularity and hospitality take-up rates.
Firms like DTB Sports and Events in London are experienced and proficient tennis hospitality experts. They can build bespoke packages or you can take advantage of a pre-tailored one.
Treat family, friends, business contacts, management, directors, clients or suppliers to a quintessentially British day of tennis. Build relationships, share experiences and bask in the warm memories for a long time after the play finishes. There is a package to suit every budget and taste.
Below are just a few of the tennis hospitality packages available:
Love Fifteen – includes:
- Official Centre Court East Stand ticket.
- Hospitality on the ground floor in the hospitality village.
- A casual dress code.
- Fifteen inspired English style tapas lunch.
- Jamie Oliver’s sumptuous version of afternoon tea.
- No set tables – informal, casual dining.
- Beer, specially selected wine and soft drinks throughout the day.
Real tennis museum and dedans – includes:
- A private room for 12 guests.
- Central seats in the 1st/2nd rows of the Centre Court North Stand, this is behind the players.
- Access to the Clubhouse Pavilion.
- Delightful champagne and canapé reception.
- Mouth-watering three course lunch.
- Afternoon tea.
- Selected wines, Pimm’s, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
- Televised action.
- A complimentary souvenir programme, order of play and seat cushion.
The Roof Garden package includes:
- An official Centre Court East Stand ticket and seat cushion.
- Private tables for 12 guests. *Smaller parties are accommodated on a table share basis.
- Sunken ice wells or wine buckets on tables.
- Complimentary beer and wine.
- Glass of Moët & Chandon champagne.
- Complimentary bar throughout the day – excludes champagne.
- Exceptional three course dining experience.
- Afternoon tea, but with a twist.
- Use of the beautiful outdoor garden terrace space.
- A souvenir programme, on request.
Club Lounge package includes:
- Official Centre Court South Stand seat ticket and seat cushion. This stand is behind the players.
- Outstanding five course dining experience in the exclusive first floor hospitality area.
- Private tables for two or more guests.
- Vintage and rosé champagne reception.
- Complimentary refreshments, includes premium champagne and spirits.
- A traditional afternoon tea.
- Luxury chauffeur car service –from home/office anywhere within the M25 and drop off at Queen’s Club – 1 per 10 guests.
- Access to the private roof garden that overlooks the practice courts.
- Official souvenir programme on request.
Make the most of summer tennis in informal surroundings at the Aegon championships. Book with a leading sports and events firm now to avoid disappointment.